- Ms F supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms L supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr W supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr B supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr M supported us with 2 tickets
5d 20h 51m
13 August 2022
- Winner! Ms H (LEICESTER) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr R (PETERBOROUGH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms J (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (WORCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (HALIFAX) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (PENZANCE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx W (WAKEFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (LEICESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
PAFRAS is a grassroots charity, embedded in the local community, which has been supporting people seeking asylum in Leeds since 2002, whether they are single people, couples or families with children. We work with people experiencing, or at risk of, destitution. We are a passionate team, working in a hostile environment, but with dedicated supporters, offering immediate humanitarian support like food and toiletries, advice and casework and mental health support.
Donations that go to PAFRAS will go towards hardship payments, going directly to people seeking asylum. These payments could be used to provide mobile phone top-up, so people can keep in contact with loved ones near and far, or towards travel costs, so people can get to important doctor or solicitor appointments.
PAFRAS could not survive without the kindness of our donors and we are thankful to all our supporters.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
30% to your chosen cause and 30% to other causes in affiliated Trade Unions.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!